Auto-suggestion & quick compose
Use terms after adding them to glossary
Once you have added terms to your glossary, you can easily use them repeatedly without the need to look them up again. There are two methods to utilize the glossary terms.
Method 1: Auto-suggestion
- ❶ Position your cursor in the text editing area.
- ❷ Terms saved in the glossary will automatically appear (auto-suggest) below the source text when they are present in the source text.
- Click on the desired term to paste it into the text editing area.
Please note the following:
Exact Matching for Auto-suggestion: Auto-suggestion only works when the terms in the source text match exactly with those added to your glossary. For example, if you add "possibility" to your glossary and the source text contains "possibilities," then "possibility" will not appear.
Case-insensitivity in Auto-suggestion: Auto-suggestion is not case-sensitive.
Multi-language Support for Auto-suggestion: Auto-suggestion supports languages such as English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Danish, Catalan, Indonesian, Greek, Latvian, Polish, Finnish, Arabic, Russian, Bulgarian, Norwegian, Czech, Dutch, Swedish, and Romanian.
Method 2: Quick compose
- Position your cursor in the text editing area.
- By typing the initial letter of a term in its source or target language, the full translation will appear.
- Utilize the RIGHT key on your keyboard to insert the complete translation.
Auto-suggestion and Quick compose (video)
Updated on: 01/24/2023