Google drive auto backup
What is Google drive auto backup
The auto backup feature in Google Drive, available to paid plan users, ensures that your translated content is saved automatically to your Google account, providing you with an additional backup on your side. Once enabled, Termsoup will automatically update your files on your Google Drive account every four hours.
How to set up Google drive auto backup
- Go to Settings by moving your cursor to the left and selecting it.
- Under Settings, click on the option for Google Drive Auto Backup.
- Click on "Connect" to begin the setup process.
- Select the Google account you wish to connect to.
- Click "Allow" to authorize the connection.
Updated on: 01/25/2023